Recommended for Startup Investors?
Not directly related to startup investing in any way. That said, it has a fascinating concept of a world tour exploring the themes of happiness and national cultures interpretation of this. Makes me wonder what a "Geography of Entrepreneurship" would look like. In addition, in the 2020's, 1) is there a golden age taking place somewhere? 2) if so, what is the golden age centered around, 3) how do we find it?
- Netherlands: Happiness is a Number
- Switzerland: Happiness is Boredom
- Bhutan: Happiness is a Policy
- Qatar: Happiness is a Winning Lottery Ticket
- Iceland: Happiness is a Failure
- Moldova: Happiness is Somewhere Else
- Thailand: Happiness is Not Thinking
- Great Britain: Happiness is a Work-In-Progress
- India: Happiness is a Contradiction
- United States: Happiness is Home
- East Asian Happiness gap
- Maybe philosophers are unhappy because most of the time they're lonely brooding pasty skinned white guys who wrote philosophy
Want to read the whole post?
You don't have access to this post on Startup Investing for All by Muhan Zhang at the moment, but if you upgrade your account you'll be able to see the whole thing, including comments, as well as all the other posts in the archive! Subscribing only takes a few seconds and will give you immediate access.